Main Purpose of the Job
Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance, exchange information, provide solutions and solve queries related to data systems and reporting obligations and requirements in accordance with the Company Act, No.38 of 2001, as amended.
Key Performance Areas
- Advise external entities on meeting their reporting requirements in terms of the company Act independently.
- Facilitate the resolution of registration and reporting matters.
- Development and maintenance of tools to monitor and resolve external registration and reporting issues.
- Develop documentation and tools for systems and data monitoring.
- Engage stakeholders to determine system development and enhancement business requirements.
- Provide statistics, and compile reports and dashboards.
- Supervise registration approvals and verifications where required.
- Oversee the remediation process of reports.
- Develop an industry compliance analysis based on monitoring exercises conducted.
- Support pre and post on-site reviews and inspections where required.
Education, Skills and Experience
- BSc Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent;
- Qualifications in anti-money laundering and or compliance management would be advantageous.
- Minimum 6 years relevant technical experience;
- Business analysis experience;
- Good understanding of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC);
- Experience in documenting business processes;
- Experience in streamlining and re-engineering business processes is advantageous;
- Experience in testing ICT solutions;
- Data management experience is advantageous;
- ICT systems auditing experience is advantageous;
- MIS and statistical experience;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- Project management skills;
- An intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy, including MS Word, MS Access, MS Project; MS Excel, MS Power Point;
- Knowledge of XML is advantageous.