Key Performance Area
1.Supply Chain Management Function
- Ensure that all relevant Supply Chain Management policies are updated
- Develop the annual procurement plan
- Manage the Company SCM processes in accordance with PFMA, National Treasury and other legislative prescripts and approve some for official orders to be placed
- Maintain the Company prospective provider list in line with the Company SCM policy and report on the budgets spend in terms of BBBEE and other transformation imperatives
- Distribute all PFMA and other regulatory reports required by National Treasury and other statutory bodies
- Provide an advisory services to company staff, management and Council on matters relating to Supply Chain Management
2. Manager the Company payment process
- Ensure the sound internal control over the Company approvals, payments and payment processes
- Oversee the timeous and accurate payment of suppliers and report thereon on a monthly basis
- Petty Cash Management
- Co-release of approved Company payments on the Nedbank Corporate Saver
3. Administration, Logistics and Infrastructure
- Asset Management including asset register
- Manage the Insurance of company directors and officers, general liabilities and assets
- Manage company consumable and related processes
- Company Document Management, dispatch and postal services
4. Safety, Risk Management and Internal Audit
- Maintain the Risk Management and Fraud Prevention Plan
- Act as company Chief Risk Officer responsible for overseeing the safety and risk management function of the company
- Act as the Liaison for the Internal Audit Function Management which is currently being outsourced
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Minimum – NQF level 6 B Degree in the Financial, Legal or SCM fields Ideal – A postgraduate
qualification in the Financial, Legal or SCM fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a senior capacity in the SCM field in a PFMA environment is crucial.
- Valid Driver’s license and own motor vehicle
- Knowledge and understanding of financial management; financial management processes; internal controls; budgeting processes and internal and external audit processes.
- In depth knowledge of the PFMA; National Treasury regulations and other legislation impacting the organisation’s compliance requirements. Knowledge of Safety and Risk Legislation, processes and procedures.